Help Dannah Write Her New Book!
Do you want to be a part of helping Dannah Gresh write her next book? If so, ask your daughter (aged 7-12) to take our survey! It’ll take less than 10 minutes, and participants will be entered to win a library of books worth $350.
Here’s how you can help:
- Go get your daughter! This survey is for girls aged 7-12 only, so please make sure she is the one who answers.
- Once your daughter is with you, head to this link to ask her questions that will help Dannah write Lies Girls Believe And the Truth That Sets Them Free. It’s coming out Fall 2018 and is part of a series started by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth.
- Allow her to answer for herself. We need honest thoughts and opinions!
- Enter to win by providing a name and email address at the end of the survey. These will not be used in the survey, but they are necessary for contest entry.
Interested in what books will be included in our prize pack? Take a look at the list below! Most of these are by Dannah or are from the Lies Women Believe series, but a few are by other fantastic authors and we’ve named them here so you can check the books out.
- Secret Keeper Girl: The Power of Modesty for Tweens
- Secret Keeper Girl: Mom-Daughter Devos
- Secret Keeper Girl Diary
- Secret Keeper Girl Coloring Book
- Raising Body-Confident Daughters
- It’s Great to be a Girl
- 8 Great Dates Best Friends/Mean Girls
- A Girl’s Guide to Best Friends/Mean Girls
- 8 Great Dates True Beauty/Modesty
- 8 Great Dates Understanding Boys
- A Girl’s Guide to Understanding Boys
- Mom-Daughter Devos
- Six Ways to Keep the Good in Your Girl
- Secret Keeper Girl Fiction Bundle
- Lies Women Believe by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- Lies Young Women Believe by Dannah and Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- Becoming God’s True Women by Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth
- MY NAME IS ERIN series by Erin Davis
- Calm, Cool, and Connected by Arlene Pellicane
- Better Together by Jill Savage
- Growing Up Social by Arlene Pellicane
- No More Perfect Moms by Jill Savage
- No More Perfects Kids by Jill Savage